- Sell to tangorium’s extensive global audience ofTango lovers
- A personal store manager dedicated to guiding your store to success
- An editable boutique storefront to tailor your boutique to your brand
- Opportunities for editorial coverage across our website, social media channels, newsletters and tangorium platforms
- When you make a sale, you’ll pay 20% commission
- One of our main rule of being seller, the seller cannot sell online any product lower price than Tangorium.
- Your product images must be up to standard before you open your store. Read our photography guide for further details
- You’ll need an Tangorium account to apply for a store. Sign in when applying or create an account
- You can start with as little as five items, although listing more gives you better visibility on site
- You should try to offer international shipping as our platform has a global audience
If you’d like further information before applying, check out our selling FAQs or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
start with filling the form below